iSCAN models are remote managed power supply / battery charger systems specifically designed for the access control segment of the lifesafety industry.
iSCAN provides eight to twenty-four activation inputs and eight to twenty-four monitored and controlled relay outputs. The managed inputs are capable of voltage or dry contact activation and the managed outputs are programmable to either of two system voltages (in a dual voltage configuration) , fail-safe, fail-secure, fire alarm over ride, and AC loss over ride for egress lock control.
Each managed output may also be individually activated or deactivated through an embedded browser interface and monitored for voltage and current values via network or internet.
Adjustable trigger points are provided for each output to generate an alert when that output is outside of selected parameters.
- Remote managed system
- Email alert for output condition of
- over/under current
- over/under voltage
- Blown Fuse
- Short circuit
- Remote on/off output control
- Diagnostic supervision of lock health for banks, hospital wards, drug cabinets, high security areas, casinos, etc.
- Live monitoring of remote or dangerous areas
- Perform remote battery tests on scheduled / manual basis
- Supervise locks and devices for over stress
- Room temperature change trigger for remote sites, freezers, server rooms etc.
Reliability and Safety
- Lifetime warranty
- Easily obtainable and replaceable automotive style ATM fuses
- UL 294 / UL 603 / UL 864
- UL 1076 / UL 1481 / UL 2044 / UL 2572
- FCC Part 15, Subpart B
- CSFM Approved
- ULC S318 / ULC S319 / ULC S527
- CSA C22.2 # 107.1 / CSA 22.2 #60950
- Ontario ESA